Making mainstream news today: researchers at the University of North Carolina have confirmed in a new study published in Nature this month that yes, Gigantic Autism Forehead does in fact precede autism.
Now there’s something you don’t see everyday…
No, wait. We actually do see it everyday. We see it in our daily lives, we see it in our neighbor’s kids, we see it in the CDC’s own #teamvax photo.
We all know the Gigantic Autism Forehead. They weren’t born with it.
All of our born-normal babies had normal heads with circumference measurements that plot somewhere around the 50th percentile. That means that at the two-month vaccine appointment your baby’s head was clocking in at a normal 40 centimeters.
But then sometime after the 6-month vaccine appointment you might have noticed your child had a slight resemblance to Baby Frankenstein. Rather than growing the usual 2 to 4 centimeters in that time, his head has expanded by 6 or 7 centimeters, and now he’s off the growth chart completely, or hovering just at the 99th percentile so your doc says he’s fine, no cause for worry. But you can’t help but notice this new growth is centered around a bulging forehead.
When the hell did that start? Look back at old photos. If you adhered to the vaccine schedule, you’ll probably notice the bulging forehead beginning at three months old, a few weeks after that first vaccine appointment. Request your child’s records from the ped and see for yourself when the circumference projection began to creep off the line it started on at two months old.
This research team performed brain scans on sleeping high-risk-for-autism babies who already had an autistic sibling and discovered an initial “hyperexpansion” of the outer brain tissue between 6 and 12 months old (cough— ENCEPHALITIS –cough, cough).
But what about the brains of kids who were younger? What about kids too young to be vaccinated? They left them out of the study, of course. God forbid we look into kids before they receive three full rounds of the vaccination schedule.
Then it gets worse. Starting at 12 months, the kids with hyperexpansion went on to have measurable “brain volume overgrowth.” Then, sometime after two years old, come the classic symptoms and the autism diagnosis.
In this study, 15 of the 106 high risk infants showed this hyperexpansion before 12 months old, and the researchers predicted they would go on to have brain overgrowth, show autism symptoms, and receive a diagnosis down the road.
And guess what? The prediction was right. With an 81% accuracy rate. Can’t help but wonder if the other 19% quit vaccinating at that point.
The Gigantic Autism Forehead isn’t really news, though. The press has been writing about “autism features” such as the “broad upper face” for five years now, putting the effect before the cause by acting like children are born with autism features.
And that brain overgrowth bit isn’t news either– for the past 18 months it’s been the pro-vaccine favorite autism-is-genetic argument. They say that since autism appears to be caused by having too many synapses in the brain; too many connections, not enough pruning going on, leading to sensory overload and epilepsy– and that autism begins in utero.
But look closely. These researchers just confirmed the brain overgrowth is post-natal, not in the womb.
Unfortunately, these researchers don’t delve into theories of why in their discussion about the new study. Why are these infant brains swelling? Why are the brains overgrowing? Why has the pruning mechanism been turned off?
The Gigantic Autism Forehead part of it isn’t a mystery– it’s the result of the baby’s skull accommodating both the initial swelling and the later overgrowth. Every enlightened autism mom already knows where the forehead came from.
So naturally the BBC signed off the article in the link above with the declaration, “This pours cold water on the debunked claims that the MMR jab causes autism.”
Wait, what? The researchers studied children at 6, 12 and 24 months old who most likely already had three rounds of vaccines by 6 months, resulting in the initial brain tissue inflammation. They said that volume overgrowth in those inflamed brains then begins in the 12th month– which is when the MMR is given in the US.
Where is this cold water, BBC?
All I’m seeing is smoke leading to fire.
A trigger finger on a loaded chamber.
One last chance to pull the brakes on a train before it goes off the rails.